Thank you for shopping at 80/20. Our guarantee is to provide you with the best customer support possible. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, we are here to assist you with your return. Any returns submitted after the 30 days is subject to a restocking fee. Additionally, returns are not accepted after 60 days from the date of receiving your products.
Do You Have Questions?
Reporting Damaged Products
Damaged or missing parts & pieces must be reported to 80/20 Customer Service within 30 days of delivery by calling 844.802.0932. The original shipping charges incurred on your purchases are not refundable as part of your return.
For all returns, please contact us to review and authorize.Contact Customer Service
Return Guidelines (Effective 7/1/2020)
- 1. Returns/credits are valid up to 60 days after the date of delivery.
Online orders may be returned within 30 days after the receipt of the order. Any returns submitted after the 30 days are subject to a restocking fee. Additionally, returns are not accepted after 60 days from the date of receiving the product.
- 2. The following items are non-returnable and ineligible for credit:
- A. Custom black anodize products and extrusion (-Black-FB)
- B. Machining charges
- C. Damaged material (orders damaged by freight will be assessed)
- 3. All Extrusions
All profiles 24" or less are non-returnable. If the profile is over 24" but has machining, then the usable portion has to be greater than 24".
- If taps or machining are applied to the extrusion, 2” will be cut off per service.
- Once cut, the extrusion must still measure 24” to be acceptable.
- 4. Black Extrusion (-Black)
Any black extrusion that is a -Black part number, contact Customer Service for review.
- 5. Panels
Any panel that is 24" x 36" or less will not be eligible for return or credit. Any panels over 24" x 36", with or without machining, will be assessed.
Process of Return
1. Call 844.802.0932 or live chat with 80/20 Customer Service Department to receive an RGA (Return Goods Authorization).
2. 80/20 will provide an RGA number and requests that the shipment be sent to our 80/20 facility at 1701 South 400 East Columbia City, IN 46725. If the items returned are due to an 80/20 error, a prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you for your use.
3. Place parts & pieces in original packaging or, if original packaging is unavailable, package according to the RGA repackaging guidelines.
4. Write your provided RGA # on your shipping label.
5. Ship your package to 80/20. Reminder that your package must be shipped within 15 days from the date that the Returned Goods Authorization was issued.
6. Returned parts & pieces will be inspected and accounted for upon return.
7. An 80/20 representative will contact you regarding any questions or concerns with your returned product.
8. Determined credit will be applied to original payment method and/or exchange of product will be handled accordingly.
- Parts & pieces that have been used are not eligible for refund.
- Parts & pieces will be counted upon return before credit is applied.
- If you purchase your order through a distributor, you must return your order through the distributor.
Proof of Purchase
Please include the original receipt with your return. A receipt is required in order to exchange parts and pieces or receive credit back to the original payment method. Credits will be applied to the original credit card used for the returned order.