Reporting Damaged Products
Damaged or missing parts & pieces must be reported to 80/20 Customer Service within 30 days of delivery by calling 844.802.0932. The original shipping charges incurred on your purchases are not refundable as part of your return.
For all returns, please contact us to review and authorize.Contact Customer Service
Return Guidelines (Effective 9/12/2023)
All returns are at the discretion of 80/20 and must be reviewed and authorized for approval. Please contact Customer Service to begin the Return Approval process.
Process of Return
1. Call 844.802.0932 or live chat with 80/20 Customer Service Department to receive an RGA (Return Goods Authorization).
2. 80/20 will provide an RGA number and requests that the shipment be sent to our 80/20 facility at 1701 South 400 East Columbia City, IN 46725. If the items returned are due to an 80/20 error, a prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you for your use.
3. Place parts & pieces in original packaging or, if original packaging is unavailable, package according to the RGA repackaging guidelines.
4. Write your provided RGA # on your shipping label.
5. Ship your package to 80/20. Reminder that your package must be shipped within 15 days from the date that the Returned Goods Authorization was issued.
6. Returned parts & pieces will be inspected and accounted for upon return.
7. An 80/20 representative will contact you regarding any questions or concerns with your returned product.
8. Determined credit will be applied to original payment method and/or exchange of product will be handled accordingly.
Proof of Purchase
Please include the original receipt with your return. A receipt is required in order to exchange parts and pieces or receive credit back to the original payment method. Credits will be applied to the original credit card used for the returned order.