Last updated: May 5, 2021
The Services are owned and operated by 80/20. The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about the types of Personal Information we collect about you when you use our Services, how we may use that Personal Information, with whom and how we may share that Personal Information, and the choices you have regarding our use of that Personal Information.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that we collect offline or on any other Company website or to information you provide to or is collected by any third party.
If you have questions regarding this Policy please email us at [email protected], call us at 844-802-0932, or contact us through your account.
2. Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Our Services collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you, a particular consumer or device ("Personal Information").
The Personal Information we process is determined by the context in question. For example, it may vary depending on whether you have submitted an inquiry via our contact form or registered for our newsletter.
Categories of Information We Collect Include:
- identifiers (e.g. name, Internet protocol address, email address, physical address, and phone number);
- professional or employment-related information;
- directly provided from you: credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information;
- internet and network activity information; and
- commercial information.
We obtain Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- directly from you; for example, from forms you complete on our Websites and
- indirectly, automatically from you; for example, from technology that automatically assesses your use of the Services.
Information Collected Directly
When you access our Services, we collect and process the following data:
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses);
- your contact information including your name, addresses, phone number, and email address;
- other information you provide when completing forms or making orders;
- details of financial transactions including credit card numbers;
- your search queries on the Website and mobile application;
- your responses to surveys and/or questions that we might ask you to complete for assessment and/or research purposes; and
- employment history and information you enter when applying for a career with us.
When you send us a "Contact Us" request through our Website, we collect and process the following data:
- last name and first name;
- contact data including email address and telephone number;
- your message to us (if any); and
- your email preferences.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of our Websites or shared with social media sites you access (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Collected Automatically
As you navigate through or interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- name of your Internet service provider;
- information on the website you have visited us from;
- web browser and operating system used;
- the IP address assigned by your Internet service provider;
- requested files, amount of data transferred, downloads/files exported;
- information on the pages of our Website that you visit, including date and time;
- usage data including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication;
- device information including your internet connection, the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number;
- real-time location information about the location of your device; and
- stored information files including metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
We also may use technology to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may opt-out from these collections at any time by ceasing to use the Services and deleting the mobile application from your device.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Do Not Track Signals. Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on DNT, see www.donottrack.us. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not respond to them at this time.
- Social Media Widgets. The Websites may contain links to our accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn platforms. Clicking on any such links means that the respective social network receives information on which website you came from as a user. It is also possible if you are currently logged in to the network in question, that the social network links this information to your account.
- Keystrokes and Cursor Movement. We or our service providers or contractors may keep track of and/or collect the keystrokes (but not the specific information entered) and cursor movements of visitors to our Websites, but this information is anonymous and, at the time of collection, we do not directly associate or attempt to associate this information with you as an identifiable individual. We use this information solely for the purpose of improving our Website to improve our customers’ user experience (e.g., improving navigation, readability, etc.).
- Google AdSense Advertising. We use Google AdSense Advertising (or other search engine or display network advertising) on our Website. Google’s advertising requirements and principles are set forth here. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have implemented the following: (a) Remarketing with Google AdSense and (b) Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- analytics companies;
- your mobile device manufacturer; and
- your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Hotjar Data Collection
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you, an individual or entity acting on your behalf, or an individual or entity with whom or with which the Company has a business relationship request from us;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you, an individual or entity acting on your behalf, or an individual or entity with whom or with which the Company has a business relationship provide the Personal Information;
- notify you when updates to our Website or other Services are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us or information about services that may be related to your request from us and for other marketing, promotions and advertising (including interest-based advertising) purposes;
- in any other way that we may describe when you provide the information;
- for fraud prevention, security and legal compliance;
- respond to requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- comply with any applicable law or legal obligation;
- consider consumers for employment or employ consumers; consider consumers for volunteer opportunities or placement;
- receive donations; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you use the Website or mobile application.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
4. With Whom and How We Share Your Personal Information
We will only share your Personal Information with third parties as described herein, within the scope of applicable law, or with the appropriate consent. Otherwise, it will not be shared with third parties unless we are obliged to do so due to mandatory legal regulations (e.g., disclosure to external bodies such as law enforcement authorities in the United States). Entities with whom we share your Personal Information include:
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- our business partners and other associated entities and organizations, including various community-based organizations;
- contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them such as, but not limited to, for credit card processing, electronic billing systems, business intelligence/financial analysis, document management systems, collaboration sites, faxing, email, email management and security, payroll and benefits systems, information governance systems, Cloud storage, and applications for tracking and managing employee benefits data;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company is among the assets transferred; and
- third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not consented to opt out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We share information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- conduct business transactions. We may purchase other businesses or their assets, sell our business assets, or be involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets. Your information, including Personal Information, may be among assets sold or transferred as part of a business transaction. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. Such transactions may be necessary and in our legitimate interests, particularly our interest in making decisions that enable our organization to develop over the long term.
- Additionally, we may share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to safety and legal requests. We may be required to disclose your Personal Information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We generally do not disclose user information unless we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. We may share your Personal Information when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the services or using our name, or to protect the safety of any person. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents, or government agencies. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s, including a government’s, request to disclose your Personal Information.
We also share information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information
- with your consent and at your direction;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Additionally, we also share information when it is aggregated such that it becomes non-personal information. We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information received from providing the Services, including information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may share such aggregated non-personal information with our business partners and affiliated organizations.
5. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Personal Information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Personal Information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your Personal Information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI’s website. Additionally, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings website or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on.
6. Data Retention Period
We store your information as long as it is necessary for the processing purpose in question. Please note that a number of legally imposed retention periods require data to be stored for extended periods. This relates in particular to commercial or fiscal retention obligations. Unless there are further retention requirements, the data will be routinely deleted after use.
In addition, we may retain the information if you have given us your permission to do so, or in the event of legal disputes and we use evidence within the statutory limitation periods.
7. Data Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We make commercially reasonable efforts to secure and protect the privacy, accuracy, and reliability of your Personal Information and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have implemented security measures consistent with industry standards. As no data security protocol is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our systems or databases, nor can we guarantee that Personal Information we collect about you will not be breached, intercepted, destroyed, accessed, or otherwise disclosed without authorization. Accordingly, any information including your Personal Information is provided by you at your own risk.
8. Links To Other ProvidersOur Services also contain links to the websites of other companies. Where links to websites of other companies are available, we have no influence as to their content. As a result, no guarantee and liability can be assumed for this content. The content of these pages is always the responsibility of the respective company or operator of the pages.
9. Online Offerings For Children
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on these Services or through any of their features or provide any information about yourself to us, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected].
10. Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident (occasionally referred to as a "Consumer"), the California Consumer Privacy Act (the "CCPA") provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. This section is provided pursuant to the CCPA. Each capitalized term used, but not defined, in this section shall have the meaning given to such term in the CCPA. For residents of California only, the term "Personal Information," as used in this Policy, shall have the meaning given to the term in the CCPA.
Explanation of Rights
This notice for California Residents does not apply to the Personal Information of California residents that we collect:
- which is reflecting a written or verbal communication or a transaction between us and you, where you are acting as an independent contractor or as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor of a company or government agency and whose communications or transaction with us occurs solely within the context of our conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving a product or service to or from such company or government agency; or,
- in the course of your acting as a job applicant to or an employee of our company to the extent that your Personal Information is collected and used by us solely within the context of your role or former role as a job applicant to, an employee of our company.
California residents have the right to (a) access a copy of their Personal Information held by us, (b) request deletion of their Personal Information held by us, and (c) opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information.
The categories of your Personal Information we collect are listed above in the section entitled "Categories of Personal Information We Collect." The purposes for which the categories of Personal Information are or may be used is described above in the section entitled "How We Use Your Personal Information" and in other sections of this Policy. The third-parties with whom we share or sale Personal Information and the purpose for doing so is described above in the section entitled "With Whom and How We Share Your Personal Information. The word "share" as used in this Policy includes the sale of Personal Information as defined under the CCPA.
Right To Access to Specific Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- the categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- the categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting, sharing, or selling that Personal Information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information;
- the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request) and provide a copy to you in an electronic or paper format; and
- the categories of Personal Information, if any, we disclosed for a business purpose to a third party.
Deletion Request Right
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request, we will delete (and direct our Contractors and Service Providers to delete) your Personal Information from our (and their) records, unless an exception applies (as described below).
As permitted by CCPA we may delete your Personal Information by (a) permanently and completely erasing the Personal Information on our existing systems with the exception of archived or back-up systems; (b) de-identifying the Personal Information; or, (c) aggregating the Personal Information.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or one of our Contractors or Service Providers to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal, regulatory or law enforcement obligation; or
- make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable Consumer request to us by calling us toll free at 1(844)802-0932 or emailing us at [email protected]. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable Consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may only make a verifiable Consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. To be verifiable, the Consumer request must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative of that person; and
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable Consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable Consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Upon receiving a data access or deletion request from you we will send an email to you at the email address we have for you on file. The email will ask you to respond to verify you as the Consumer making the request. Upon receipt of your verification we will match your information to that which is in our file. Upon verification of your identity we will proceed to process your request (subject to the exceptions stated above).
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) days of receiving it. We will respond to a verifiable Consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional forty-five (45) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable Consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable Consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Please note that this right does not apply to business-to-business customers, employment applicants, or independent contractors to us, or if the disclosure of Personal Information is for purposes consistent with the California resident’s reasonable expectations, when considering the circumstances.
We will not discriminate against you simply for your exercising any of your CCPA rights. In particular, if you exercise any such rights, we will not:
- deny you goods or services;
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including by refusing to gran discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or,
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
11. Nevada Privacy Rights.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
12. Notice to Residents of Non-U.S. Countries
If you are a resident of a country other than the United States of America, in addition to the disclosures made in this Policy, you may have other rights granted to you by your home country. We will comply with the laws of your home country as it relates to your Personal Information.
Transfer of Personal Data
Our headquarters is in the United States. The Personal Information we or our service providers and contractors collect may be stored and processed in servers within or outside of the United States and wherever we and our service providers and contractors have facilities around the globe, and certain Personal Information may be accessible by persons or companies outside of the United States who provide services for us. As such, we and our service providers and contractors may transfer your Personal Information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
If you are a resident of a country other than the United States, you acknowledge and consent to our collecting, transmitting, transferring, processing, and storing your Personal Data out of the country in which you reside.
13. Notice to Residents of the European Union and United Kingdom
If you are a resident of the European Union or the United Kingdom, we treat your Personal Information as Personal Data (as defined below) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the European Union. This section of the Policy does not apply to residents of the United States and only applies to residents of the European Union and the United Kingdom. This section is provided pursuant to the GDPR. Each capitalized term used, but not defined, in this section shall have the meaning given to such term in the GDPR.
Collection of Personal Data
"Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (referred to ‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We only collect Personal Data that is reasonably necessary for us to provide our Services. Subject to applicable exceptions, we will obtain your Consent before collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data for the specified purposes. In addition to circumstances in which you Consent to the use of your Personal Data, the Personal Data we collect may be used or processed where we have a legitimate interest in or other legal basis for processing such data.
The categories of your Personal Data we collect are listed above in the section entitled "Categories of Personal Information We Collect." The purposes for which the categories of Personal Data are or may be used is described above in the section entitled "How We Use Your Personal Information" and in other sections of this Policy. Additionally, in some situations, the processing of Personal Data may be required for the operation of our Services or to provide you with information about our products and Services.
If we use Personal Data in ways other than described in this Policy, we will provide you with specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing Personal Data
- Disclosures to Distributors and Affiliates. We may share your information, including your Personal Data, with our distributors and affiliates to understand and develop the demographic makeup of our members, provide you with offers from our distributors and affiliates, and coordinate the services that are offered and provided to you by us and our distributors and affiliates.
- Disclosures to Service Providers. We also may share your Personal Data with our service providers and contractors who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you including, for example, providing our products and services, processing your purchases, administering surveys or contests, or communicating with you. These entities are only allowed to process the Personal Data that we share with them in accordance with our express instructions and in compliance with your local law. Where it is necessary for Personal Data to be provided to a service provider or contractor in connection with providing a service to us, we will take reasonable steps to prevent the unauthorized use or unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Data.
- Distributor Directory Content. In addition to data collected by us, our distributors may update or supplement data provided in our Distributor Directory. We permit our distributors to upload and share user-generated content, such as photographs and resumes, with you. The directory is not intended as a place for our distributors to post third-party content. If you feel that your Personal Data in this Distributor Directory has been used inappropriately, please contact us at [email protected].
- Disclosures to Third Parties. With your consent, we may share your Personal Data with Third Parties for the purpose of providing or improving our Services to you. The Third Parties with whom we share or sale Personal Data and the purpose for doing so is described above in the section entitled "With Whom and How We Share Your Personal Information."
We may also provide to Third Parties, including other businesses and members of the public, aggregated statistical data showing general usage patterns and statistics, interactions, and transactions with our Services. This data does not personally identify you or provide specific information about individual usage.
In addition, we may disclose to Third Parties information about you
- if we are required to do so by or comply with law, law enforcement, or legal or government process;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or other harm or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- if this is necessary to protect the vital interests (life, health or safety) of a person or another person;
- to protect our property, services and legal rights;
- to prevent fraud against us, our affiliates or business partners;
- to evaluate or complete any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- to advertising partners, including social media providers, for the delivery of targeted advertisements.
Processing Personal Data
We process Personal Data only when we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis we will rely on will be one of the following:
- you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or fulfil a request you have made;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- the processing is necessary for purposes that are in our legitimate interests, such as protecting the security of our Services improving the functioning of our Services, or providing you with information about products in which you have expressed interest.
If we need to process your Personal Data to fulfil or enter into a contract with you, failure to provide that Personal Data will mean that we cannot perform or enter into a contract with you.
If we intend to use Personal Data that we have collected for one purpose for processing related to a different purpose, we will provide you with information regarding this secondary purpose and any additional information necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing, before we engage in further processing.
Rights of European Union and United Kingdom Residents
If you are located in the EU or the U.K., you have certain rights regarding the Personal Data that we maintain about you, which in certain circumstances you will be able to exercise. The rights are as follows:
- Access. You may request a copy of the Personal Data that we maintain about you.
- Portability. If we maintain your Personal Data based on your consent or so that we can enter into or perform under a contract with you, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us, that is necessary to enter into or perform the contract, or that is necessary to provide member benefits to you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Correction. If you believe your Personal Data is incorrect, you may request that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion or Restriction of Processing. You may request that we erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Object to Processing. You may object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances when we process your Personal Data for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes upon your rights.
- Withdraw Consent. If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent to do so, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
Some of these rights can be exercised online via your account. For example, you can review, modify and delete certain information relating to your use of our Services and unsubscribe to email messages. If you are unable to manage your request via your online account, then please contact us at [email protected].
We may modify this Policy from time to time. The most current version of this Policy will govern our use of your Personal Information and is located at https://8020.net/privacy-policy. We will notify you of material changes to this Policy by posting a notice at the Website or by emailing you at an email address associated with you, if applicable, and provide an "at a glance" overview of any changes.