80/20's extruded aluminum mobile robot pedestals work in tandem with robot mounting plates to give collaborative robots (cobots) more support structure versatility in different environments. These heavy-duty robot pedestals are designed for the largest in class collaborative robotic specifications and work with 36 different cobot models across 11 different manufacturers.
- Available in four standard heights ranging from 200mm (7.874”) up to 1200mm (47.244”)
- Robot controller mounts to T-slot on mobile pedestal, eliminating the need for a special bracket
- Compatible with 80/20's 40 series profiles and parts
- Hardware included: Mobile Base Legs (16), Mounting Plate Screws (8), and Mobile Base Vertical Support (16). Note: The 200mm pedestal does not include the Mounting Plate Screws (8)
- Robot not included. Mounting Plates are sold seperately